Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Big Heart... Kind soul
How big can one's heart be?
Big enough to overlook almost everything in life, for the sake of someone else?
Wish I never even entertained the thought of overlooking.
Wish that someone had told me something different and perhaps I would have gladly overlooked.
Now it could be all too late. Perhaps it's not a could be. Perhaps it truly is.
I asked God for signs.
And perhaps he is presenting them to me.
And perhaps I'm just too blind to see them or I simply refuse to see.
The same dying feeling I got the last time.
Is this it? Will I repeat my mistake?
This time, there'll be no one to tell me to stay, tell me to hold on.
To each his own.
Today was a gloomy day. The weather was a tell-tale sign.
The sky, threatening to break and pour its heart out. Tears falling.
But yet, only so little fell.
It was a forewarning - warning me of how I would feel.
A friend, A kind soul.
A simple short sms that made me smile.
Ice-cream: Rest assure I'll claim my treat!
(You asked the other day, that I write about you one day.
And I said your chance will come. And so it has.)
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 12:27 am