Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Thursday, March 16, 2006
The Black Hole
The Black Hole.
Complete darkness.
No light to guide.
No one hears your cries.
Once, a hand was there to hold.
In my haste to find the light,
I let slip the hand I held on to so tightly.
Now, sometimes I see the light far beyond.
Sometimes I stand in complete darkness.
Afraid to move.
Afraid to take the next step.
Slowly, I inch forward, on my own.
Steadily, I learn to survive.
Despite the occasional desperate grasp for that hand once held.
And I learn.
Inching my way forward.
Tears fall, but no one sees.
Cries for help, but no one hears.
Finally, I reach out again to grasp the hand I once held.
Only to find it's truly gone.
Tears fall, and then they stop falling.
Then something dies.
That hope. For the light is gone from sight.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:50 pm