PhyQuirks.




Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.




Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.


Friendster.

Life's Kaleidoscope.









Kaleidoscope Literati

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

July 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

April 2009



Sunday, March 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Guess who's back?!?!?! Yours truly.

Are you cringing already from having to even put up with me? Hahaha!

Met an anal non-aussie in aussieland. And she wasn't too pleasant about the slight excess baggage weight I had! Ah well. It ain't me! It's my friend's stuff!
My luggage weight was right on target - 25kg, though I cannot believe I bought SOOO much stuff over the course of 2 weeks!

The plane ride was probably the most interesting I've ever had.
Met an aussie country girl, on her way to London Heathrow Airport. And she's gonna meet her friends there and then go on a work/travel trip around Europe!
Ahhh! I so want to do that too! A pity our Singapore password doesn't allow us to do that AT ALL. Sucks.
She was so sweet. Jae's her name. Came from a seaside town where there're wild sharks. Woww! *wide-eyed*
Oh darn! I should have taken a pic with her! Damn! *smacks forehead*
Anyhow, we talked and laughed quite a bit.

It's good to be back home.
Back home to mum's incessant nagging about EVERYTHING.
Back home to my sister's incessant chatter about EVERYTHING.
Back home to hiding in my room whenever I sense "bad weather" in daddy's corner.
Back home to being nice to Siti, my 2nd sis and 2 doggies.

I think I've learnt to love dogs better while in Aussieland.

Few things I did for the 1st time in Perth:
1. Mop up dog pee.
2. Surf.
3. Move around a foreign land, not really knowing which direction I'm headed in.
4. Get to my destination and not know where the bus stop to head home, is.

(My catch phrase for both no. 3 & 4 is "There's no language barrier what... just pop into a shop & ask la!")

I think there's more but that's all I can remember for now. =)
I think this marks the end of my bumming days... for now.

Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:39 pm 2 comments