Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Saturday, April 01, 2006
Too busy?
Are you willing to sacrifice that promotion at work to be able to spend more time with your loved ones?
We all have different priorities in our life. For me, I learnt an important life lesson: Work can never replace love, in every sense of the word.
"It's not worth it. It's not worth it slogging your life away in that little square cubicle of yours."
"Never take your work home." - in EVERY sense of the word.
How often have we gone to work, had a bad day, and gone back home, ranting and venting your frustrations on your loved ones?
I'm guilty of it. I still am.
I never knew better a couple of months back. But I do now.
In fact, a couple of minutes ago, I found my answers.
Too many of 'em. Information overload in my brain =).
And I don't know where to begin. But I've got someone I've got to tell all this to.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 10:51 pm