PhyQuirks.




Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.




Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.


Friendster.

Life's Kaleidoscope.









Kaleidoscope Literati

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

July 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

April 2009



Friday, May 05, 2006

I need to stop eating so much...

I really need to stop eating so much.
Oh, you have no idea how much I eat!
Truckloads of food.
And once you get started, it's difficult to stop.
Arggghh, the agony of not allowing myself to relish all that good food in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting adventurous with my cooking!
I tried to make Kueh and I failed!
I blame it not on phy-the-self proclaimed-best-cook-in-the-world but on the cookbook that translates from Chinese to English!
They said to "mix" and that's what I did. Only with a spoon! And "mix" in THAT horrid book means to mix with the mixer ... Perhaps I'm just not a cookbook guru eh?
Darn!

My next adventure is the 9-layered kueh! Whoopie!
Pray hard I ace it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to poll! Whoopie again!
Though I haven't been reading up on the who's who in this year's polls.
Yeaps, I'm one of those young Singaporeans who are disinterested in the "well-being" of the nation. Nothing to be proud of though.
But I'm whooping coz I get to vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to attend the NIE briefing today. It turned out to be completely useless to me.
Sigh. Waste my time and $$$!
Ah well... plenty more opportunities to make $$$ eh?

More whoopies for me! I get a 3 day work this week, AND next week!
MGS has declared 10 May 2006 a holiday to make up for Polling Day!
WHOOPIEEEEEEE!!!

But no whoopies for less pay. =|

Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:09 am 1 comments