Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Thursday, June 15, 2006
Clay-like beauty. Crumbled when old.
26th June 2006 marks the end of my carefree days as a part-time tutor and part-time bummer. I've got a job now... one that speaks nothing of a 5 day work week or of day and night.
Perhaps this job might never work out? Well, we'll see what else drops on my lap.
I'll miss teaching my kids though. Especially the brilliant one. =) The one who always asks me for candy. Ah well.
In more ways that I would like to believe, I am looking towards having a full time job. It'll take my mind off things for a while. That temporary hiatus from all that buzz in my head.
I sat upright in bed for a long while last night, thinking of everything that's been said or done. And perhaps no one else has the choices I have now. But life ain't a bed of roses. Never will be. And so I came to a conclusion. That perhaps love is never what it is meant to be. It is hard to find anyone who believes in true love anymore. Perhaps no one marries their true love. Life have made me believe that. And it's sad. Very. Perhaps right now, that is what's being served to me on a platter. Love vs. husband material. It's a toss-up isn't it? Waiting vs. not waiting. Sigh. Put simply, life and its choices are never easy.
Hardly anyone loves others for the person they are. The beauty inside, not outside.
Beauty is only skin deep. It withers as we age. Botox can probably deter or reverse that aging process. But the point here is that the beauty inside each of us is worth far more than how we look on the outside.
No doubt to some extent we do consider outer looks, but how important is it to you?
Look at the people around you next time. Does that supermodel look as beautiful as she is after spitting along the road or pushing a small kid away?
For me, their actions determine how they look in my eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The devil in you can destroy your outer beauty. It can and it will.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 12:27 pm