Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Saturday, June 24, 2006
My Song of the Moment
I just had a look at the lyrics of my song of the moment.
The same one last week.
And I realise now how fitting the lyrics are.
I only glanced the last time.
I didn't read all of it.
But the similarities are uncanny.
A friend once asked if I was disillusioned by my past relationships.
I said no, quite confidently.
Looking back now, I am disillusioned.
More than I thought I would be.
It's a stumbling block.
Today, another person asked, what is holding you back now?
I said, fear.
Fear of what, he asked.
I replied, fear of hurting again. I don't want to get hurt. I can't get hurt again.
Yet another person once said to separate people and see/love them for who they are.
Easier said than done.
It's easy to love people for who they are, but it's difficult to trust.
At the end of it, I just don't want to feel the blood drain from my face.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 3:14 pm