Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Sunday, June 25, 2006
The "No Thank Yous for Phy" Rule
There seems to be this unwritten rule in my house.
The "No Thank Yous for Phy" rule.
Perhaps not just in my house, but in the eyes of those I care about most.
2 or more people have told me that we, humans... homosapiens... are idiots. "Too much of a good thing, and we take it for granted."
Give that a little twist and walah!
Too many times in my life have I encountered situations or confrontations where people CLAIM I don't care about my family. How blind they are. Or perhaps, it's only in my eyes. And I spend my entire life trying to convince others that I do. Silly how they do not see what I do. Actions speak louder than words, no?
I don't flatter others. I say it as it is. In fact, I'm honest to a fault.
But these people, they want flattery and fake niceties. They are blind to the real niceties. BLIND.
The bochup get away with so much more. Simply because my parents think, "oh, she's always been bochup. She's like that la." And they let it slip.
I get the "She only cares about going out with her friends. She doesn't care about her family."
In my opinion, go f*** off.
Coz who did all those f****** errands when they were away on holiday? Who BOTHERED to even find out when they'd be back? Who did they call to tell what time their plane was due to arrive? Blind people.
These blind people, it's not just my family. There are just too many to mention. It's irritating. Frustrating.
They're all soooo fake. This world.
"I've smelt all the different calvin klein perfumes. Only Eternity is the nicest."
"Yeah la, Che, Eternity Moment not nice."
Half an hour later, "Mum, get the Eternity Moment. It's the nicest."
BLIND PEOPLE. So blind I don't even want to mention names.
I feel sick. Sick to the stomach.
I feel even more sick that I continue to do nice things.
I ask myself, why even bother?
The bitches get the goods. The nice girls don't.
That's the world, isn't it? If it ain't true, show me.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 7:41 pm