Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Monday, September 25, 2006
My 2 days of Braces
It's been a weird 2 days ... fiddling with braces, brushing teeth excessively etc.
I woke up this morning to a mouth full of blood and blood clots.
It was horrifying. Reminded me of this book about Marburg, a disease somewhat like Ebola, only worse. Couldn't get the bleeding to stop, so my mum took me to A&E @ Eastshore.
The doctor couldn't do anything to stop it at first, only told me to bite on the gauze.
In the end, he used tweezers to stuff gauze into my tooth socket. Ouch, that hurt!
But the bleeding stopped.
The dentist said it's pretty normal. So did the doctor @ the A&E.
So wahlah, I got 1 day mc.
I slept most of the day away. Perhaps felt lethargic from the blood loss *chuckles*
I just hope I don't wake up again to a mouthful of blood.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 9:43 pm