Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Monday, September 18, 2006
The Service Industry & Me
Perhaps in more ways than I could have ever imagined, I was made for the service industry - the industry of trying to make others happy, fulfilling their requests no matter how weird or demanding they get, the industry of just trying and trying your best for others & also, the industry of just putting on a smile for everyone even when they irritate you most.
Or, perhaps I was put there to learn tolerance, not that my tolerance quotient is lower than any of yours.
My tolerance level is getting to hazardous levels - to the point at which I wonder if any more demanding people can affect me anymore. To the point at which I wonder how much less I'm willing to settle for...
I keep smiling, only coz my brain gets me to smile somehow. Tired I smile, Sad I smile, Angry I smile, Happy I smile . . .
Perhaps when the sky starts falling upon me like a blanket, I'll still smile.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 1:26 am