Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Thursday, November 02, 2006
One step away from Shopping Paradise!
In less than 10 hrs, I'll be on my way to the land for shopping queens - Hongkong
Excited? I'm okay ... not fantastically excited but getting there. No adrenalin rush, but still happy I'm going.
A couple of hours ago, I was pigging out at Sushi Tei, Raffles City with my grandma. It's the 1st time I'm eating out with my grandma alone. I must say it's a nice feeling. Nice to just spend time with the ole lady =) She's afterall, my grandmother.
And so, I'm kinda dreading the early morning flight. To be at the airport at 5am, to catch the 6.40am flight and to have to wake up at 4am to prepare ... darn!
(my brain is really fragmented at this time ... can you tell?)
I have decided to be garang. No sleep for Ms phylicia hwam. No sleep for this stupid girl who is on the verge of having a fever if she doesn't get any more rest.
Bleah!
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:14 pm