Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Sunday, December 31, 2006
What a year!
Phew! 365days without L.O.V.E. =) I must say it's been a blast! The ups and downs, amazing!
I think in my 25 years on Planet Earth, I would say that 2006 is the year I ought to be given the "Most Grown Youth" award for my outstanding performance in life as a young adult.
Here, I want to say I LOVE 2006 even though it started out terribly. So much heartache and pain. =)
Miss Phylicia Hwam has pulled through, becoming who she is today. Speak to me and find out for yourself what I am now. =)
Today also marks a year of not going to church. Perhaps I ought to go again. *shrugs*
I ought not be too proud of this considering the number of friends who can't wait to drag me, legs kicking and arms flailing, off to church.
Anyhow, enough gibberish for now.
TO NEW BEGINNINGS! =)
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 5:34 pm