Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Sunday, January 28, 2007
=(
I don't think anyone has seen this on my face for some time now. Perhaps not ANYONE but most people to say the least.
I'm upset. Booohooohooo!
Sigh. The bad news: I'm going to Front Desk for further training. No more Grand Club for me, for the time being. BOOOHOOOHOOO!!
Alright, to clear the air. I do what the front desk does, except for VIPs. So in actual fact, I haven't been at Front Desk. I've been at Grand Club. They are QUITE separate - and for very ...well... shallow reasons.
And now, starting 5th Feb, I'll be at Front Desk for training. *big big sulk*
There are quite a few reasons as to why I am not keen on going down. But let's leave it at that for now.
I guess I can only enjoy my last week at Grand Club, until training is over or perhaps until the Empress Dowager downstairs will allow me to come up.
*sigh*
Sugardaddy anyone? Then perhaps I can quit my job and lead a taitai's life?
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 12:45 pm