Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Monday, January 15, 2007
Siesta time!
I think I broke a new record this year! I partied only once in 2 weeks! OMG! Now isn't that amazing?! Nay, it's a party siesta. Heehee!
I recently met a long-time friend. And he asked "how come you're so on now? Like you never clubbed before and now you're suddenly so onz?!" I only shrugged my shoulders. I guess people change. For better or worse, that depends on your perspective, no?
I think all this is for the better. What better time to have fun than when you're young, alive and kicking?
Perhaps a year back, I felt dead, like this certain someone I know who has been mulling for 2 months now. Perhaps I was more dead than she is now. But to be able to feel now makes me know I'm alive again. Crushes... bombs ... whatever, I am alive and I know it.
2007 I turn 26. Ouch! The sound of 26 ... eewww! I feel the tugging at my heart when I even think about it. I'm past a quarter century old. Oh dear... I feel old. I am old. Not too long ago, I was a teenager.
"I don't wanna grow up coz I'm a toys r'us kid. There are many toys in toys r'us for us to play with..." Lalala
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 8:38 am