Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Sunday, March 18, 2007
Fun Fun Messy Messy Fun
I believe my title aptly describes last night. I had a great time, no doubt. Perhaps the drinks helped a lil but the company certainly helped tons =)
Phy's Alcohol-In-Gut List:
Pineapple Rum (Undefined Qty - a jug shared by my darling & me);
1 Tequila Shot (I bought this); 2 sex on the beach (I bought 2 pairs & darling bought 2 pairs I think);
1 vodka neat (I think Francis bought this...);
1 sex on the beach (Di bought this...);
Jacq made me drink something that tasted like Gin Tonic or Vodka Lime;
etc...
Question: did my boo buy me any drinks? Hmmz...
*damn! my teeth hurt . . . just tightened my braces yesterday.*
Honestly, I can't really remember the number of drinks I had but I definitely didn't have the luxury of a continued high. My higher state of consciousness was "rudely" interrupted and brought to a grinding halt by my dear dodo *yes your name be dodo from now on*. Gee =) How dodo can dodo get?! He's a bull! A crazy stubborn dodo-like bull. Hahaha! In every sense of the word bull, my dear =) *Yes, this be you dodo! =)*
Faifai was a pleasant sight, in fact, a more than pleasant sight. It's been a while since I last saw him and he rawks! Like I said last night, he's my beloved Faifai =)
Chris: I know you read my blog & you rock too! A great friend =) I think I said it all in that one word Great =) Lucky Dodo! =) Hahaha!
Medic dude: gee ... I can't remember his name. I took a photo with him & he was helping me with dodo ... but I honest to goodness can't remember his name. But medic dude is schweet =)
Jeremy: hmmz ... nice guy eh? Hehe ... hope he got a safe ride home with donovan. *shrugs*
Yvonne: she cares, definitely, but perhaps sometimes ought to know when to draw the line and say Stop. *shrugs* I don't want to make any judgements coz I prob don't know better myself.
My dear dear dear Sharon darling, short Darling, & Di-eeeeee: I love you guys, always!
But hey, all in all, the world is one big family. Well, it felt like that for a bit last night =) Feel the love! Love is all around.
F***. I'm turning hippy or something.
Last night was still a blast. =)
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:43 am