PhyQuirks.




Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.




Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.


Friendster.

Life's Kaleidoscope.









Kaleidoscope Literati

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

July 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

April 2009



Thursday, March 08, 2007

Good afternoon! Concierge, Phylicia speaking. How may I help you?

How may I helpchu? *chuckle*

I had a fun time today at the concierge despite the screwup in shift. Perhaps it's coz I had 3 days off work. I was actually looking forward to going back to work.

Kurt got promoted from Assistant Mgr to Duty Mgr. Darn! A great loss to the concierge team! =)

This is my last and only 2nd week at the Concierge. The end of 2 weeks of cross training at the Concierge. I guess I have learnt alot in terms of the various fine dining restaurants and I'm definitely more familiar with the city map of Singapore. I can point out Grand Hyatt Singapore in a split second! How's that for great concierge work?! *grin*

I'm looking forward to going back to the Grand Club next week, though it only spells my impending doom - The Front Desk.

I envision my colleagues with their jaws open, ready to swallow the sweet innocent young me! Sometimes I get frightened by their overly enthusiastic questions. These days, due to UNCERTAINTY (and I wish Mr Arun Kant was here to see what I meant by UNCERTAINTY ...)I'm not sure if I'll even be back at the Grand Club next week. *sigh*

I really enjoy my work at the hotel. I like my work environment, the people mostly. People mostly full of smiles. Sometimes, walking through the lobby, I imagine one of those HK drama series about hoteliers. I feel almost unreal walking thru the lobby then. Hahaha! I am in Lalaland eh?

Work is great, though the pay sucks! I now have for myself, my own pool of regular guests who know me! It's nice and gives me this warm fuzzy feeling whenever a guest comes looking for me.

I'm saviour to Mr Chander Agarwal. =) A food fanatic who'll make a great concierge team with Angel and Guha to Mr Arun Kant. =) The girl who always remembers me by my name but I don't know hers to Mr Oliver Bendel. =) One of the GC girls to Pak Rusmin. =) A part of the pretty GC family who takes care of me to Dr Adel Gawish. =) Phylicia, one of those who remembers my foam pillows to Mr Michael Smith. =) One of the great GC girls who never fail to greet me day and night to Mr Ross Bonthorne. =) The girl who always greets me with a great big smile and I should never scream at her even if she forgets my Natio amenities to Mr Jardon El-Hiny. =) And the list goes on...

Posted by PhyQuirks. at 12:15 am 0 comments