PhyQuirks.




Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.




Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.


Friendster.

Life's Kaleidoscope.









Kaleidoscope Literati

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

July 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

April 2009



Saturday, April 07, 2007

Work party work party fall sick ... party party fall sick fall sick

All the gumbo's in my throat again... thanks to Mambo Jumbo and more =)

Life has been quite like a whirlpool, spinning me round and round and round.

I partied last wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. Thurs, you can don't count coz I wasn't quite in the mood and we ended up having prata. But Friday and Saturday, I had a blast . . . Macca's for breakie at 5am in the morning and watching the dark sky turn bright with the same crazy bunch. Gosh!

I'm assisting at the Concierge again for a week. It's been kinda hectic but fun. Great people to work with ... weird guests we deal with. Got offered a permanent position at Concierge but I declined coz I love Grand Club. Then my boss said that I MUST MUST MUST go back up to Grand Club and so . . . everything pans out well =)

My throat hurts like f*** now. Swallowing takes just too much effort and coughing makes my sides hurt too much. I just want to curl up in bed and head to lalaland where all is well.

I made a decision this week. One I have been sitting on for ages. I think I have bided my time and I'm glad I'm here now! =)

Perhaps I have been hiding away and refusing to look at what's infront of me or what I have purposefully placed infront of me. I just knew I would face up to it when I was ready and I wasn't ready then. I'm ready now =)

So World, don't scoff coz I have a belief in something great. And we'll show you! =)

And of course, we cannot miss out the ... PARTY PICS!!!

Mambo Jumbo@Zouk 4th April 2007



MOS 30/31 March 2007



Amy's Party@OBar 26th March 2007

Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:04 pm 0 comments