Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007
It's Me Time!
It's been ME time recently. No partying for the last 2 weeks. Busy with Maddy's wedding, work ... & stressing about da job.
Decided some time ago that my face was showing the "signs of stressing"... time to get some good well-deserved rest for this 25 almost 26 yr old body of mine.
Decided some time ago that my bank account ought to grow very soon, otherwise I won't even have the finances to preserve this "pretty" face of mine.
Decided some time ago it's time to back off & take a backseat.
Decided a long time ago to take hold of my own life & not be manhandled into doing stuff.
All the above sounds really bad but really, it isn't as bad as it sounds. It's just the normal stress & whatnots of life. The usual problems that everyone has. The usual problems that we ALL think we are the only ones in the world who have encountered them when those problems are really and truly common and happen to most anybody.
And suddenly all those problems seem so small & conquerable <- yet another phy-made-it-up word.
Suddenly one feels soooooo big & powerful but yet, in actual fact & to the dismay of the one who thinks herself so great, she is just another person in this world, another commoner - me.
And so starts another cycle of recuperation & restoration & healing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone takes advantage of everyone else, agreed?
Yes? No?
I think so. But yet it sucks to be taken advantage of. Perhaps it doesn't suck all the time, just sometimes.
It sucks when you know you have been tolerable towards someone and yet they take advantage of you. Does one have to be ruthless & mean before others will take the bait & back off? Or do people see the signs & back off automatically?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People think of phy as sunshine girl, the one who always has a smile on her face.
But can I, as of today, say this ... "I am nice most of the time coz I choose to be. But don't push your luck with me, especially with act cute pretence coz I can bite.
I can be a bitch & I bite with a vengence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 10:28 pm