PhyQuirks.




Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.




Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.


Friendster.

Life's Kaleidoscope.









Kaleidoscope Literati

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

July 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

April 2009



Saturday, July 14, 2007

Feminism vs. Asianism?

Oh do not be mistaken you fools. Asian women are certainly not the bimbos or desperados many men (I like to generalise ... especially here, coz I certainly do not want a lawsuit citing Discrimination shoved up my ass...) like to think we are.

I'm sorry, girls, but I'm obviously still cheesed over last night's episode.

Let me relate this ...

Guy: Hi, my name is ABC.
Girl: Hi, nice to meet you.
Guy: Are you from Singapore?
Girl: Yeah, most certainly.
Guy: I'm from the U.S. Do you know where that is?

I won't even bother with my answer.
But guys, one thing you should NEVER do - is to outwardly insult a female's intelligence.

Sure, there are prob more bimbos than I (the feminist) would like to admit. But gee, we Asian women most certainly do not fit the label "dumb blonde", not even in the small aspect.

I don't want to start a debate - the "male vs. female - who is the stronger sex of the century?"
There is no right answer and we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Equals, that's what we are. No more, no less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a separate note:

Not all Asian women belong to the much-talked-about Sarong Party Girl category. In fact, most of us are more than happy with our asian counterparts.
Not all Asian women who date/marry caucasians are SPGs. (Don't even want or see the need to clarify myself there.)

Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:31 am 0 comments