Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Monday, November 05, 2007
Argh! The pressure cooker of Life!!
I feel like I have soooo much to do. There's so much in my head.
Sometimes I wish our brain was like the trash in our computers, where you can hit Empty Trash & the stuff you want to throw out gets deleted.
This is gonna be one helluva week. I'm sooooo looking forward to my cousin's wedding this sunday, but certainly not looking forward to her blessing ceremony this Deepavali. Wish weddings could be as simple as we liken it to be. It often just isn't the case, no? Especially with an extended family similar to mine, where opinionated elders want things done a certain for various reasons.
Where is the biggest picture in all this? Isn't a wedding supposed to be a union of 2 people, no doubt 2 families... but seriously, shouldn't the entire wedding be left to the bride and groom, for the simplest of reasons - it's their wedding. THEY are spending their lives together. They're certainly not gonna be spending their lives with me or you or YOU.
Excuse the ramblings... it's storytelling by Phy =)
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 8:52 pm