Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Friday, November 09, 2007
My heart is failing me . . .
"My heart can't take it ..."
Been getting a constant heartburn since 2 nights ago. It ain't a great feeling.
Had plenty of ideas in my head ... maybe indigestion, maybe overeating ... maybe over-exercising ...maybe ...
Until when I woke up this morning, thinking all this is just not right + periodic chest pains.
So I dragged myself to the doc & got myself a one day mc.
I think having a heart attack is one of the best ways to die.
I was a tad disappointed when the doc said I was certainly too young to have heart problems.
I was also appalled by that statement because we have certainly heard of youngsters collapsing/dying of heart failure.
So yeah, I'm still here, feet planted on earth. Though periodically, the pain in my chest stops me in my tracks, makes me cringe lil in pain, then take a deep breath when it eases.
Come to think of it, it makes one feel alive. My heart is still beating. =)
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 10:53 pm