Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Sunday, November 09, 2008
If I were Queen of the World ...
. . .
I would declare a 5 day weekend / 2 day work week
I would declare everything free-of-charge
I would create an abundance of food / shelter / necessities
I would make it compulsory for everyone to attend etiquette and "Save the Earth for our Future Generations" classes
I would declare the world a home for all, where no unequality exists
I would make it compulsory for everyone on rations for all necessities or luxury goods (eg. Everyone can have an LV bag, a Loewe bag, a rolex of their choice, a prada wallet etc.)
there would be no taxes or fines to pay
I would bring back corporal punishment, even for the young, and Alcatraz
there would be no concept of $$ but yet a concept of acceptance and contentment
there will be no credit cards or credit lines
there will be no stock market and therefore, no financial crises
the concept of LOVE will be taught young
polygamy, evil, sadness, inequality, greed and dishonesty will cease to exist
there will be happy people in the world
All that said, please vote Phy!
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:58 pm