Complaints of the World ~ Thoughts & Theories
Idiosyncrasies of Phy ~ Life, as it is.

Royalty - A Typical Leo.
Pure ferocity & a Lion's heart.
Stubborn yet marshmallowed.
A Fighter.
Friendster.
Life's Kaleidoscope.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Realisation(s).
"Suddenly I see, this is what I want to be.
Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me."
Suddenly I see, I have given up so much, only to learn I have to give up more.
Where does the giving up end?
Would I ever have someone give up this much for me?
Would I ever deserve to have as much as I have given up or more?
Would I ever come to a point where I refuse to give up anymore?
Suddenly I see, I might never be happy chasing a dream.
When do I decide to stop chasing a dream?
When do I decide to stop wishing and hoping for the impossible?
When do I decide that what I have already is perfect?
When do I decide I mean so much more to me than some fantasy?
Suddenly I see, I want to be loved.
I want to be cared for.
I want to say something and have someone listen & understand.
I want to not say anything and yet be loved in every way possible.
I want someone to give it all for me.
Suddenly I see, I'm forgotten.
Suddenly I see, I'm nothing.
Suddenly I see, I'm all of that and nothing more or less.
I am that "dog who serves people to earn that little bit."
Nothing, in your eyes.
Posted by PhyQuirks. at 11:57 pm